Will4Adventure is a provider of Immediate Temporary Care (ITC) outdoor first aid courses offering a selection of excellent hands-on first aid training that will take you from the office to the wilderness. All our outdoor first aid courses now offer latest guidelines on use of tourniquets, haemostatic dressings and use of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs). In addition our courses:
- revalidate NGB awards (eg MIC, MIA, Mountain Leader, SPA, WGL, BCU, BASI ski instructor, Mountain Bike Leader, Local Cave and Mine Leader etc)
- are suitable for HF holidays’ & Ramblers’ leaders
- are Ofqual / SQA accredited & meet HSE standards for due diligence for first aid providers (see below)
- have discounts available for early bookings
Not sure this is the right course for you? Got some questions? Call Will directly on 07791860163. In the event that our hands are tied up please do leave a message and we’ll get right back to you as soon as we can.
1 day Outdoor First Aid Emergency Action
This course covers the essentials of managing immediate, potentially life threatening incidents in a systematic manner. Ideal for anyone who may be required to take charge at an incident or for someone who wishes to be confident assisting a leader. This one day (8 hour) course is particularly suitable for DofE students and anyone who wishes to be a safer pair of hands in the wilderness environment of the UK. This course is day 1 of our 2 day outdoor first aid course. Successful candidates will be awarded the Emergency First Aid at Work certificate with a supporting letter stating that the qualification was earned as part of an 8 hour course set within the wilderness context.
Course fee includes first aid manual and first aid certificate valid for three years.
- Interactive hands on practical training indoors and out
- Use of recommended first aid kit
- Easy to follow individual course booklet
- An accredited, recognised certificate valid for 3 years
Nb Following this course you will receive an Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) certificate with an accompanying letter explaining that this was part of a wider 8 hour outdoor course.
- All dates listed are for courses run in Sheffield and the Peak District (Youlegreave)
- If the Peak District is not suitable for you then please email us with your location requirements
These courses run on the first day of our two day OFA courses. See above.
These dates not suitable for you? Email us and we’ll see what we can arrange!
Immediate Temporary Care
Will4Adventure is a provider of Immediate Temporary Care (ITC) outdoor first aid courses. ITC First Ltd is a recognised awarding organisation approved by OfQual and the Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA).