What is scrambling? In short, scrambling is exciting, it’s airy, it’s exposed, it’s exhilarating, and most of all simply a GREAT way to ascend a mountain.
For those early forays go with someone that has experience and knows what they are doing. That could be with an experienced mate, a local mountaineering club or of course with us!
If you have never tried scrambling, make plans to do so now! As well as being exciting, airy, exposed, exhilarating, and a GREAT way to ascend a mountain, it’s also extremely addictive.
Guided scrambling weekends with Will4Adventure 2017
For those of you with a good head for heights, this is an exhilarating way to ascend a mountain offering high airy views and plenty of excitement. Perfect for seasoned walkers or aspirant adventurers!
- 29th / 30th April – The Llech Ddu Spur and Y Llwidd via Y Gribin – Snowdonia
- 27th/28th May – Tryfan, and Crib Goch – Snowdonia
- 26th/27th Aug – Cockly Pike Ridge, Scafel Pike, Jacks Rake, Stickle Ghyll – The Lakes
- 28th Aug Bank Holiday Monday – Sharp Edge – The Lakes
- 23rd / 24th Sept – Helvelyn via Striding Edge and Blencathra via Sharp Edge – The Lakes
- Hire your own personal guide
- Scrambling Courses